University Physics with Modern Physics PDF assimilates the best ideas from education research with enhanced problem-solving instruction, pioneering visual and conceptual pedagogy, all-new categories of end-of-chapter problems, and the most pedagogically proven and widely used online homework and tutorial system in the world.
Download University Physics with Modern Physics by Young and Freedman 14th Edition PDF Ebook for Free
New to this Edition
- All key equations now include annotations that describe the equation and explain the meanings of the symbols in the equation. These annotations help promote in-depth processing of information and greater recall.
- DATA SPEAKS sidebars in each chapter, based on data captured from thousands of students, alert students to the statistically most common mistakes students make when working problems on related topics in MasteringPhysics.
- Updated modern physics content includes sections on quantum measurement (Chapter 40) and quantum entanglement (Chapter 41), as well as recent data on the Higgs boson and cosmic background radiation (Chapter 44).
- Additional bioscience applications appear throughout the text, mostly in the form of marginal photos with explanatory captions, to help students see how physics is connected to many breakthroughs and discoveries in the biosciences.
- The text has been streamlined with tighter and more focused language.
- Looking back at … essential past concepts are listed at the beginning of each chapter, so that students know what they need to have mastered before digging into the current chapter.
Release: January 9th, 2015.
Pages: 1596 (in PDF)
Size: 58 MB
Authors: Hugh D. Young, Roger A. Freedman
How to download University Physics with Modern Physics 14th Edition PDF For Free:
You might be interested in downloading more PDF Science Books for Free!